This Las Vegas Desert Adventure ATV Tour, Single Seat kicks off in Eldorado Canyon, which is a 45 minutes’ drive from Las Vegas. This incredible package comes with a tour of the Tecchaticup Gold Mine. Which is the richest, oldest and most popular gold mine in Southern Nevada Las Vegas.
Times and Location
Departing Time: 7:00AM (April 15th – September 30th)
Departing Time: 9:00AM (October 1st – April 14th)
Departing Location: Las Vegas
Destination: Eldorado Canyon
Tour Duration: Approximately 6-7 hours (hotel to hotel)
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- Enjoy a scenic and comfortable ride from Las Vegas to Eldorado Canyon
- Receive a Safety Operations Orientation
- Guided tour into the Techatticup Gold Mine
- Walking tour of the Techatticup Millsite
- Explore the Savage Mine, venture deep into this rumored haunted gold mine
- Visit another 3 different shafts
- Round Trip Transportation
- Professional Guide
- ATV or UTV Tour
- Gold Mine Tour
- All Gear-Boxed Lunch-Bottled Water
Need To Know
- Operators must be 16 years old or older with a valid Driver’s License
- Under 18 must have parent/guardian present
- No high heels, flip flops, sandals or open toed shoes
- Sneakers, boots or closed toed shoes only.
- Reservations Required
- All participants must complete a Participant Agreement/Acknowledegement of Risk Form
- Minimum 4 to operate any tour
Enjoy the best Las Vegas ATV tour located in Eldorado Canyon, just 45 minutes from Las Vegas.
This Eldorado ATV Tour just outside Las Vegas includes a tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine, once the largest producing Gold Mine in Southern Nevada.
The Eldorado Canyon Las Vegas ATV Tour takes place on trails originally traversed by mule driven ore carts. This Las Vegas ATV Tour will take you and your ATV on mountainous terrain, up and around spectacular cactus gardens, as you follow along on an odyssey that the miners of the 1800’s used to seek their fame and fortunes. The breathtaking views from the top of the mesa will allow you to see the Colorado River off in the distance…once the thriving port for supplies to this area, and the port where the gold discovered in the mountains was exported.
The Eldorado ATV Tour riding time is approximately 2 hours long. Your guide will give you a Safety and Operations Orientation that will make you feel safe and comfortable on this Las Vegas ATV Tour through the beautiful and historical area. The professional guides will lead you through this unique trail, and you’ll wish it never ended.
Techatticup Gold Mine Tour
This tour includes a walking tour of the Techatticup Gold Mine, once the largest producing Gold Mine in Southern Nevada. It’s the oldest, richest and most famous gold mine in Southern Nevada. Visit historical sites where steamboats docked and stamp mills operated over 100 years ago.
Eldorado Canyon has a wider range of historical events than anywhere in the Wild West. This guided above and below ground mining tour will take you into the mine and the history of the oldest and most famous gold mine in Southern Nevada. This tour will consist of a walking tour of the old Techatticup Millsite.
This is where the ore was brought out of the mine to the stamp mill, crushed to a powder and mixed in cyanide tanks where the gold & silver were separated. We’ll then proceed into the Savage Mine some 500 feet where you will view steep peak that immediately descend where you’ll actually be able to see the veins they chased.
A cool and comfortable 70 degrees fills this mine year around . We will venture deep into this rumored haunted gold mine and visit 3 different shafts, one of which drops down to over 900 feet. Learn how the hardiest of men labored feverishly looking for gold and chiseling their way through the mountainside inch by inch, with the most primitive of tools and working by candlelight.
+ Additional Information
• Please note: This does not mean you must make a reservation for 4 people. It means that tours only operator when at least 4 total people are booked. If less than 4 people are booked 24 hours prior to your scheduled tour, you have the option to 1) Reschedule your tour, or 2) Cancel reservation with no fees.
• Free round trip transportation is provided for regular tours of 12 or less people. If you have a group of more than 12, please visit our Group Events Page for more information.