Desert ATV and Shooting Combo
If you’re looking for a lot of fun in short period of time this Combo package has it all. Once we pick you up from your hotel we stop off at the Hoover Dam bridge for a 15-minute Photo Opportunity. Then then off to your Scenic Motorized tour through the trails at Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado river. Once our adventure arrives at the halfway point, we stop at the Colorado River for a photo and video opportunity and a splash in the water in the summer months. Learn the history of the national park, Colorado River and the mines of Eldorado Canyon.
Times and Location
Location: 5999 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89118
Desert ATV & Shooting Non-Shooter – $195
*For anyone in your group who isn’t shooting (Must be purchased with package) Includes Hoover Dam Bridge stop & Lunch.
- Scheduled Pickup from any Las Vegas Hotel (7:00am & 1:00pm, 7 days a week)
- Walk the New Hoover Dam Bridge and Take Photos of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Photo/Video Opportunity after shooting with your Awesome Weapons. Your personal tour guide will gladly assist you
- The World Famous Burger with Fresh Cut French Fries and Soft Drink. (Vegetarian Option Available)
- Drop Off at any Las Vegas Location
- Sub Gun (25 rounds), also
- Machine Gun (25 rounds), also
- Belt Fed Machine Gun (20 rounds), also
- 9MM Glock (5 rounds), also
- 1 Exploding Target, also
- Lunch at the Hoover Dam Bridge
Need To Know
- Minimum age for shooters is 12 years old and must be at least 5 feet tall.
- Minimum age to ride the ATV is 16 years old.
- Children under the age of 16 can ride as a passenger on the UTV.
- The minimum age to ride in the helicopter is 5 years old.
- Children between the ages of 5-1 are allowed to participate as a Non-Shooter on any combination package.
- The minimum age to drive the Razor is 16 years old with a Drivers License. All children under the age of 26 must ride as a passenger.
- All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to shoot due to safety concern. Non-shooter tours and viewing any tour from the upper deck is allowed.
- For the shooting package only 1 non-shooter package is allowed. 1:1 Ratio for shooters to non-shooters.
Our Adventure begins at a private outdoor range set in a stunning Mohave Desert landscape. We separate ourselves from all other Las Vegas ranges with our unique ‘Desert Storm’ atmosphere and military style bunkers. Our guests get the opportunity to fire a wide range of fully automatic machine guns and specialty weapons. Compared to the short 3 round bursts you shoot at indoor ranges. At our range, you can shoot FULL auto on our machine guns. Pull the trigger and have a blast! Our 50 Cal. selections includes the Barrett Sniper Rifle, the Browning BMG .50 Cal (‘the deuce’), and the Desert Eagle.
We even have the actual firearms used in several Hollywood hits including Jumanji and Rambo II. At our facility, your group will have its own private range and certified ex-military firearms instructor. We operate as an exclusive guided tour so we don’t mind if you take your time and we encourage you to capture video and photos of the adventure. Your gracious guide will gladly act as your cameraman while you shoot.
Your ATV’s will be waiting for you at the staging area where your adventure begins. Ride 22 miles through the captivating trails of Lake Mead National Park as you view indigenous plant and wildlife that surrounds you. Midway take a refreshing swim in the Colorado River and relax to the soothing sounds of nature. After an invigorating swim, ride back through the natural forming trails before anticipating your next adventure.
And to top it off, lunch is included inside the World Famous Arizona Last Stop restaurant located onsite. You will be treated with the World Famous All American Hamburger, fresh cut fries, and a drink (alcohol is optional). The All-American Burger is guaranteed to be the greatest tasting hamburger you have ever eaten. The Bullets and Burgers Adventure is approximately 4 – 5.5 hours in length from scheduled pickup to drop-off back at your hotel. Helicopter upgrades are available.
+ Additional Information
Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
All tours require a 72- hour cancellation notice. Tours cancelled within the 72 hours in NON-REFUNDABLE. There will be a $50 change per person for any canceled and a $150 charge per person for any canceled helicopter tour.
Tour No Shows:
Tour no shows are a 100% NON-REFUNDABLE and packages are NOT transferrable.