FOODIE TOUR OFF THE LAS VEGAS STRIP
Get ready to see and be seen in the city that never sleeps. This three-hour evening tour is a show in and of itself as you get whisked inside the exclusive doors of Vegas’ most dynamic restaurants to enjoy their most memorable and luxurious fare.
Times and Location
Departing Time: 6:00 p.m.
Duration: 3 hours
Departing: Las Vegas
Destination: Downtown Las Vegas
- Visit 5 of Vegas’ most highly acclaimed restaurants in just one outing.
- Enjoy 15+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs.
- No lines. No hassles with reservations. Receive VIP service with immediate seating.
- Each stop is a different, unique dining adventure designed for the ultimate in fun and interaction.
- A personal guide armed with insider knowledge and insightful tips.
- Guided walking tour between stops packed with insider information on Las Vegas and the sights along the way.
- Guided Tour
- Delectable dishes at 5 stops
Need To Know
- We will visit 2 to 3 resorts and average 2 to 3 restaurants at each resort.
- Water is served at all locations however, alcohol or other additional beverages not included on the tour may also be purchased separately for your own consumption.
- Our tours are not geared toward young children who may not have the patience or stamina for a 3-hour dining experience, however older children who appreciate great food may enjoy taking the tour.
Get ready to see and be seen in the city that never sleeps. This three-hour evening tour is a show in and of itself as you get whisked inside the exclusive doors of 5 of Vegas’ most dynamic restaurants to enjoy their most memorable and luxurious fare. This is the crème de la crème of tours, an invitation for true connoisseurs to indulge in gourmet dishes, all prepared with utmost care by a roster of A-list chefs.
Appreciate artsy plates and daring cuisines? This tour has it all. For foodies, it’s a prime time to meet new friends and a sure-bet way to hit all of Vegas’ culinary high points in one fell swoop. At each stop, you’ll savor appetizers, entrées or desserts – comprising a complete meal designed to pique all senses. For those celebrating a special occasion, it’s an extraordinary time not soon forgotten. What’s more, our knowledgeable guides are available to answer any questions about other must-see sights to ensure your stay is complete.
- Please inform us in advance if any members of your party have food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Dress appropriately for the day’s weather conditions and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- At this time, we only offer tours only in English. Please email us if you would like to make arrangements for your own interpreter to join the tour.