Experience one of the best tours from Las Vegas by seeing one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. The Grand Canyon South Rim Bus Tour will pick up and drop off from your hotel and take you on a tour of some of the most beautiful aspects along the South Rim. Have your camera ready for the rugged beauty.
Times and Location
Departing Time: 7:30AM
Duration: Approximately 14 hours
Departing: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon South Rim
- Drive over the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Have lunch at the historic Grand Canyon Railway
- Tour the National Park South Rim as well as receive a Village tour
- Courtesy hotel pick-up and drop off
- Morning snack and water
- Free buffet lunch ($15 value)
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus
- National Park South Rim tour
- Village tour
- Movie to watch on return to Vegas
Need to know
- Lap children under the age of 2 years are complimentary
- No charge for cancellations outside of 48 hours, no refunds inside of 48 hours
- No show, dinner, or flight should be booked on day of tour
- Please provide 72 hour notification if wheelchair access is required
- Service dogs and small oxygen tanks are permitted
The Grand Canyon is simply a breathtaking natural wonder of the world. It’s no surprise that it attracts more than 6 million people every single year. While you visit this attraction, you can learn more about how the canyon formed, the early people who inhabited it, and view the canyon from a variety of vantage points.
Your driver/tour guide will entertain you about facts regarding Las Vegas, Boulder city, and Williams, Arizona as you travel toward your destination. This is unlike other Grand Canyon tour is because you will have three hours provided within the Grand Canyon National Park. A variety of photo opportunities will be provided to you along the way as well, including Mather Point, the visitor center, as well as the Bright Angel Lodge. One overlook is a 10-minute walk from Mather Point, which is Yavapai Point. It’s the widest point of the Canyon, and you will be able to see the North Rim, which is 19 miles away. At Bright Angel Lodge, you will have free time to view the various studios as well as the Hopi House.
We will also stop at several of the gift shops at the Grand Canyon and travel along historic Route 66.
Throughout the 14 hour round-trip bus tour, you will have plenty of opportunities to take breathtaking photos and walk around to see the sights. An all-you-can-eat lunch is also included, which will take place at the Grand Canyon Railway.