When visiting Las Vegas, a great tour to experience is Zion National Park in Utah. Just a short trip away, we’ll get you there in our comfortable Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van. See massive pink and cream colored cliffs offer a spellbinding juxtaposition against the pure blue sky. This is nature at its absolute best, providing those who are looking for a unique selection of plant life and animals along the way.
Times and Location
Departing Time: Monday, Wednesday Friday at 7:00 AM
Duration: Approximately 10 hours
Departing: Las Vegas, NV
Location: Zion National Park
- The Court of the Patriarchs is the 4th stop for the Zion Canyon Shuttle. To get a good view take the easy two-minute trail to a little viewpoint. Above the trees and across the canyon there is the majestic “Court of the Patriarchs.” This collection of peaks are individually named Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
- The Great White Throne is an impressive monolith rising more than 2400 feet above the canyon floor. The shuttle stops at the viewpoint to view the most famous Zion’s landmarks.
- The last shuttle stop is at the Temple of Sinawava. Here you can walk 1 mile to the end of the paved Riverside Walk, and begin wading up the river.
- Lastly, his easy 1.2 mile round trip to the lower pool is located just across from the Zion Lodge. Children and adults alike have fun hiking to the waterfalls and lower pool.
- Firstly, exclusive hotel pick-up and drop off in your luxury VIP chariot. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Morning snack and beverage, also
- Travel in style in a smooth, comfortable Mercedes Benz, also
- Refreshments on board, also
- Narrated tour of Mojave Desert and Zion National Park, also
- Travel the Zion Loop were you will see the Virgin River, Court of the Patriarchs, The Great White Throne, Angel’s Landing, Temple of Sinawava, Emerald Pools, Weeping Rock and the Narrows
Need To Know
- If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.
When you are visiting Las Vegas and you want to take in all of the natural beauty and Zion National Park in Utah. Its Just a short trip away in our Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van. Its massive pink and cream colored cliffs offer a spellbinding juxtaposition against the pure blue sky. This is nature at its absolute best, providing those who are looking for a unique selection of plant life and animals along the way.
Be sure to have your walking shoes and your camera at the ready, so that you are fully prepared for all the fun that Zion National Park has to offer. This park serves as a hikers’ paradise, as well as wonderful excursion for photographers and walkers.
However, we can also cater to those who wish to take the shuttle through the park and make various stops along the way. With our shuttle service, you’ll be able to absorb all of the sights while enjoying total relaxation.
Las Vegas to Zion
As you take an incredible journey from Las Vegas to Zion, you’ll also enjoy a landscape that is filled with interesting contrasts. From the Mojave Desert (which is covered in Joshua trees) to Arizona’s northwest corner to the Virgin River Gorge, there is no shortage of sights to see.
Once you have entered Utah, St. George’s deep and red cliffs serve as your welcome. The beauty of southern Utah is too dazzling to put into words and you must see it for yourself. Allow us to make this experience as fun as possible.
Zion National Park also possesses a natural grandeur that has to been in order to be believed. Our comfortable and stylish shuttle takes guests on a scenic tour of the Zion Loop and its majestic stone cliffs are among the most mesmerizing sights that you will ever see.
• Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
• Charter the entire VIP Mercedes for your private group VIP tour with the minimum of eight passengers. Call today to reserve your special group VIP tour.