| Photos courtesy of BADLANDS Las Vegas
BADLANDS Las Vegas
With over 35 years of rich history, BADLANDS Las Vegas is the city’s oldest LGBT bar. BADLANDS Las Vegas also brings gaming, fundraisers, and friendly bartenders to the thriving historical Commercial Center, a well-known gay-district of the Las Vegas Valley.
Aside from daily $1 BOGO happy hour specials from 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., BADLANDS Las Vegas offers:
- Monday Hotmess Bingo with Luther from 12:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday Trivia with Fanny D. Pack at 7:00 p.m.
- Humpday Karaoke at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday Hips, Heels, and Tucks Drag Show at 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday The Neon Rabbit Variety Show with Axiom at 11:00 p.m.
953 East Sahara Ave, #22B
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Hours of Operation