Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with LA Epic Club Crawls!
Want the chance to WIN a FOUR pack of tickets for the St. Patrick’s Day Fremont Street Pub Crawl?
Who wouldn’t?! We want to give you the chance to win! One lucky winner will win a FOUR pack of tickets to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day the Las Vegas way!
To be eligible to win, you must like our Facebook page, comment/tag who you would take with you, and share our giveaway post. We will then randomly select one (1) lucky winner and announce them on our Facebook page. The St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl Ticket Giveaway begins on March 9, 2022, at 12:00 p.m (PST) and will end on March 15, 2021, at 11:59 a.m. (PST) and is subject to the terms listed in the Official Rules below.
How to Enter
- Like us on Facebook.
- Comment/Tag who you would take with you.
- Share our post.
These are just a few rules to follow…
- “Like” Things To Do In Las Vegas Facebook page.
- Must tell us who you would take on the Pub Crawl by leaving a comment on Things To Do In Las Vegas Facebook page.
- Must share our giveaway post.
- Must be 21 years old to enter.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl Ticket Giveaway submission period commences at 12:00 p.m. (PST) on March 9, 2022, and ends March 15, 2022, at 11:59 a.m. (PST). The winner will be announced on Facebook on March 15, 2022.
The contest program is sponsored by Things To Do In Las Vegas & LA Epic Club Crawls.
- Eligibility: The St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl Ticket Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen located in the United States at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of the offices of Things To Do In Las Vegas & LA Epic Club Crawls (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. (PST) on March 9, 2022, and ends on March 15, 2022 at 11:59 a.m. (PST) (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.)
During the Promotion Period, go to the Things To Do In Las Vegas Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/things2dovegas then comment on our post who you would take on the Pub Crawl. Entrants must LIKE the Things To Do In Las Vegas Facebook page, TAG who you would take on the pub crawl on the giveaway post and SHARE the post.
Entrants under 21 years of age at time of entry disqualified or forfeited.
LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER/ DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ending at 11:59 p.m. (PST).
- Prize & Odds: One (1) total grand prize winner will be randomly selected and will receive a FOUR pack of tickets to participate in the Fremont Street St. Patrick’s Day Self Guided Pub Crawl. Prize winnings will be sent to the winner within 48 hours of the contest ending. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received. Prizes must be claimed within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway or prize is forfeited. Prize can only be used on St. Patrick’s Day ( March 17th, 2022) How the pub crawl works: This Fremont St Bar Crawl is self-guided so you and your friends will get to bar hop at your own pace! Meet the LA Epic Club Crawls host to check-in. Then will be given a wristband along with a map with a list of all participating venues. Your wristband is your ticket to all of these exclusive perks. For more information please see https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fremont-street-st-patricks-day-pub-crawl-tickets-222764232817
- General Rules: St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl Ticket Giveaway.
- Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Comments must be Rated G and clean in topic. Sponsor reserves the right to remove and invalidate from this Promotion posts, or comments that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 21 or older to participate.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Things To Do In Las Vegas Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Things To Do In Las Vegas Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Nevada for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, the participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnifies Sponsor against any loss or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Sponsor: Things To Do In Las Vegas & LA Epic Club Crawls
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl Ticket Giveaway and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Things To Do In Las Vegas Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl Ticket Giveaway Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Nevada, and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Nevada, or the appropriate State Courts; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Nevada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Nevada.