Celebrate YOU with a new tattoo!
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. PLEASE WATCH OUR PAGE FOR FUTURE GIVEAWAYS.
Want the chance to WIN a tattoo at Koolsville Tattoo?
Who wouldn’t?! We want to give you the chance to win! TWO lucky winners will win a tattoo up to $100 at Koolsville Tattoo!
To be eligible to win, you must like our Facebook page, comment/tag who you would take with you, and share our giveaway post. We will then randomly select one (2) lucky winners and announce them on our Facebook page. The Things To Do In Las Vegas Koolsville Tattoo Giveaway begins on June 24th, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. (PST) and will end on July 4th, 2021, at 8:59 a.m. (PST) and is subject to the terms listed in the Official Rules below.
How to Enter
- Like us on Facebook.
- Comment/Tag who you would take with you.
- Share our post.
These are just a few rules to follow…
- “Like” Things To Do In Las Vegas Facebook page.
- Must tell us who you would take to get a tattoo by leaving a comment on Things To Do In Las Vegas Facebook page.
- Must share our giveaway post.
- Must be 18 years old to enter or have a parent or guardian’s permission.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The Things To Do In Las Vegas Koolsville Tattoo Giveaway submission period commences at 9:00 a.m. (PST) on June 24, 2021 and ends July 4, 2021 at 8:59 a.m. (PST). Winners will be announced on Facebook on July 5, 2021.
The contest program is sponsored by Things To Do In Las Vegas & Koolsville Tattoo, with 4 different locations across the valley.
- Eligibility: The Things To Do In Las Vegas Koolsville Tattoos Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older, or who have written consent from a parent or legal guardian. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen located in the United States at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of the offices of Things To Do In Las Vegas & Koolsville Tattoos (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. (PST) on June 24, 2021, and ends on July 4, 2021 at 8:59 a.m. (PST) (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.)
During the Promotion Period, go to the Things To Do In Las Vegas Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/things2dovegas then comment on our post who you would take to get a tattoo. Entrants must LIKE the Things To Do In Las Vegas Facebook page, TAG who you would take to get a tattoo on the giveaway post and SHARE the post.
Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry must have parent or guardian’s approval to enter the contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited.
LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER/ DAY. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ending at 11:59 p.m. (PST).
- Prize & Odds: Two (2) total grand prize winners will be randomly selected and will receive a free tattoo ($100 value) at Koolsville Tattoos. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize, $100 per winner. Prize winnings will be sent to the winner within one to six weeks after the Promotion Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for delivery of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received. Prizes must be claimed within 2 weeks of the end of the giveaway or prize is forfeited. Prize expires 30 days after receiving the prize. Reservations are required to claim your prize. Prize is a free tattoo ($100 value) at Koolsville Tattoos.
- General Rules: Things To Do In Las Vegas Koolsville Tattoos Giveaway.
Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Comments must be Rated G and clean in topic. Sponsor reserves the right to remove and invalidate from this Promotion posts, or comments that Sponsor determines in its sole discretion are inappropriate.
- You must be 18 or older to participate, or have written consent from a parent or legal guardian.
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified through Facebook. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of Things To Do In Las Vegas Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Things To Do In Las Vegas Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the states of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the states of Nevada for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, the participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. Each winner waives all rights and indemnifies Sponsor against any loss or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Sponsor: Things To Do In Las Vegas & Koolsville Tattoos
- Facebook is not a sponsor of the Things To Do In Las Vegas Koolsville Tattoos Giveaway and any entrants agree to release Facebook from all liability related to the contest.
- Things To Do In Las Vegas Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- Disputes: Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Things To Do In Las Vegas Koolsville Tattoos Giveaway Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved through the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Nevada, and shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Nevada, or the appropriate State Courts; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, or statutory damages, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the states of Nevada,without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the states of Nevada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the states of Nevada.