• Personal Use
• Submissions and Reviews
• License and Site Access
• Use of Information
• Disclaimer of Warranties
• Limitation of Liability
• Third Party Sites
• Term and Termination
• Reliance on Information
• Consent to Electronic Communications
• Visiting our website from outside the United States
• How to Contact Us
2. Personal Use. Your use of the materials included on this site is for informational and shopping purposes only. You agree you will not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this site in any way. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com for any and all unauthorized uses you may make of any material on the site. You acknowledge the unauthorized use of the contents could cause irreparable harm to ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com and that in the event of an unauthorized use, ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity
3. Submissions and Reviews. You agree you are and shall remain solely responsible for the contents of any submissions or reviews you make, and you will not submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene. You agree that you will not submit anything to the site that will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). We welcome your input and opinions. However, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, any material you submit to this site will be deemed a grant of a royalty free non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute these materials in any medium and through any methods of distribution, transmission and display whether now known or hereafter devised. In addition, you warrant that all so-called “moral rights” have been waived.
4. Copyrights. All of the material on this Site, whether graphical, textual, audio, video, computer code, or software, or a combination thereof, is protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com, by third parties who have licensed their material to ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com, or by advertisers on www.ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com, and may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the express written permission of ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com. All contents of the Site are copyrighted under: Copyright © 2016-2017 ThingsToDoInLasVegas, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
5. License and Site Access. ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com grants you a limited license to access and use this Site purely, and only, for entertainment purposes. You may not use the Site for any other purpose. You may not download (other than page caching) or modify the Site, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com. This license does not include, and on the contrary specifically prohibits: any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product or service listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant or service provider; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Neither this Site, nor any portion of this Site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com and its affiliates without the express written consent of ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com. Any unauthorized use terminates all permissions and licenses granted to you by ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com so long as the link does not portray ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. For linking to any other page within the Site other than the home page, you must obtain the prior written consent of ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com. You may not use any ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com’s express written permission.
6. Use of Information. While the Site is for entertainment purposes only, and therefore the materials and information on the Site should be treated accordingly, ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, and assumes no responsibility or legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or quality of any information contained on this Site, which is subject to deletion, addition and change at any time without notice from ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com. ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com does not ensure the accuracy of, nor endorse or recommend, any information contained on this Site and your use of any such information is at your own risk. The information contained on this Site cannot be considered complete and ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com undertakes no commitment to update the information contained on this Site within a particular period of time. It is the responsibility of each user of any portion of the Site to ascertain the accuracy of any information before entering into any commitment (financial or otherwise) or undertaking any course of action based upon the information contained on this Site.
Information We Collect.
To better serve site visitors and customers, ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com collects two basic types of information from our customers:
•Personally identifiable information. This is information that personally identifies one individual from another. This information is voluntarily provided to us by our customers and is used by us for the purpose of fulfilling requests, inquiries or travel service orders. Vegas.com does not rent or sell any of this information to anyone.
•Aggregate user and tracking information. This information gives us insights on how our customers and site visitors use our site and our other products. This data is anonymous in nature and does not contain any personally identifiable information. We use this information to ensure that our website, e-mails and marketing efforts continue to appeal to our customers.
Personal Information We Collect About You.
ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com only collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us. Examples of such personally identifiable information that you provide to us includes your:
•First and last name
•Physical address or postal address
ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com only requires personally identifiable information from you when you sign up for our newsletter and/or enter a promotional contest.
When you visit the ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com website, we automatically collect some information about your visit using cookies, web beacons, log analysis software and other aggregate tracking technologies.
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of data. If your browser is configured to accept these files, they are stored on your computer’s hard drive. ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com uses these data files when you visit our site to anonymous identify you. By using cookies, ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com is able to:
•Completely support and enhance your visit to our site.
•Ensure that you won’t see the same advertisements too often.
•Better measure how many users view and navigate our site.
•Better measure how effective our online marketing campaigns are performing.
For example, we use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Click here for more information about cookies.
As a means of measuring the efficacy of the online advertising and marketing campaigns that ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com employs, we may also allow third-party advertising companies to use a single-pixel image file on our site to collect information about your visit. This information is anonymous in nature. It only identifies actions being performed on our website. It does not tie actions back to any individual user of our website. No personally identifiable information is collected during this process.
Certain ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com marketing and confirmation e-mails may also contain a single-pixel image file to detect when and whether you’ve opened the e-mail. ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com may also track clicks from e-mail communications using an internal or third-party tracking system. Vegas.com uses this personal information to continually assess and improve the products and services we offer.
ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com also uses this information to inform you of products and services, sales and special offers that might benefit you.
These tracking mechanisms are used to ensure that the ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com website and e-mails continue to provide relevant content that is interesting and useful to our customers.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THINGSTODOINLASVEGAS.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MEMBERS, PERSONS OR ENTITIES WHO MAY SUBMIT INFORMATION TO, USE OR RELY ON THIS SITE OR TO WHOM ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY BE FURNISHED, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF, BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR OPINIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. FURTHER, THINGSTODOINLASVEGAS.COM SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES THAT HAVE SUBMITTED INFORMATION TO, OR POSTED INFORMATION ON, THIS SITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO, OR POSTED ON, THIS SITE BY SUCH PARTIES. THINGSTODOINLASVEGAS.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TORTS, INTENTIONAL OR OTHERWISE, CAUSED BY MEMBERS OF THIS SITE. THIS PROVISION SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF YOUR RIGHT TO USE THIS SITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL DAMAGES RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES OF THINGSTODOINLASVEGAS.COM.
9. Third Party Sites. As a convenience to users, ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com may provide links on the Site to websites maintained by others. ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com has not reviewed such sites and is not responsible for the contents or availability of such sites or for products or services offered on such sites. ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or claimed to have been caused by use of any such sites or the content, goods, services, or advertisements contained on or available via such sites. Links have been provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com of the site or any association with the site’s owners or operators. Your use of such third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies of such websites. ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com suggests and encourages you to review their privacy policies to gain further understanding of their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing your information.
12. Reliance on Information. This Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, that may or may not be corrected at ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com’s discretion. The information on ThingsToDoInLasVegas.com is for entertainment purposes only and you should not rely on any information contained on the Site.
13. Consent to Electronic Communications. You consent to receive communications from us about your use of the Site electronically, either by e-mail or by notices posted on this Site. You agree that any requirement that a notice, disclosure, agreement, or other communication be sent to you by us in writing is satisfied by such electronic communication.
16. How to Contact Us
Things To Do In Las Vegas LLC.
3167 E. Warm Springs Rd., Suite #300
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Attn: Privacy Team