Have you ever wondered what it’s like to drive the famed Mint 400 race course? You don’t have to wonder any longer! Experience the terrain that challenges hundreds of off-road race vehicles each year. See for yourself why so many start this great race, yet few finish!
Times and Location
Departing Time: 2pm
Duration: 3 Hours
Departing: Las Vegas
Destination: Located just outside of Las Vegas
2-Seat UTV – 2 Riders – $500
4-seat UTV – 3 Riders – $600
4-seat UTV – 4 Riders – $700
- We guide, you drive a 2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 2 or 4 seat UTV
- Located just outside of Las Vegas
- 3 hours
- There are no hidden fees, the price you see is the price you pay
- Complimentary transportation provided from the Las Vegas Strip and back
- Allow up to 6 hours if you use our complimentary transportation
- We provide use of the Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 UTV
- A full face helmet and goggles
- Professional Guide
- Complimentary T-shirt
- Round trip transportation from the Las Vegas Strip to the Las Vegas Adventure Tour area
- Cold bottled water during the tour
- A refreshing face cloth at the end of the tour.
Need To Know
To drive, you must be 16 years of age and have a valid driver’s license. Passengers must be at least 12 years of age. All riders under 18 years of age must have written parental consent to participate as a driver or rider.
All of our Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000s are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including all-wheel drive, an automatic gearbox, and electric power steering. Our units are very capable of soaking up the varied terrain with comfort, stability and most importantly – safety. They are equipped with a roll cage protection and 4-point seat harnesses for maximum safety. They must, however, be driven properly for the off road conditions.
All participants are required to complete a brief vehicle and safety orientation conducted by your guide. Your guide will familiarize you with the Arctic Cat vehicles, how to drive them on the off road terrain, and how radio communication is handled during the tour. Total training time is approximately 30 minutes.
Do not wear anything that you would not want to get dusty or dirty! Closed toed shoes (athletic shoes or hiking boots) are mandatory. No flip-flops, sandals or high heels. Long pants and a long sleeved shirt are recommended (and a jacket if the weather is cool). Sunscreen is also recommended. Please check the weather before you leave for the tour location and dress accordingly. The UTVs do not have windshields, so the air will feel cooler than the current temperature.
Our adventures are led by Professional Off Road Racers such as Chuck Dempsey, Kevin Curtis, and others. All of our tour leaders have spent years in off road race vehicles. Don’t worry, all of our adventures are suitable for all skill levels. Everyone has fun! There will be an opportunity to change drivers and take pictures.
A Dempsey Off Road Adventure is truly first-class. You will be driving a fresh 2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat X 1000. You will wear a full-face helmet for your utmost protection. Your helmet has fresh air pumped in to keep you as cool and dust-free as possible. Everyone wears a clean Schampa SkullCap for cleanliness and protection inside the helmet. We provide you with bottled water in the UTV. When you return, you will be greeted with fresh bottled water, light snacks, and a refreshing cool, moist towel to wipe off the dust. Everyone in the vehicle receives a Dempsey Off Road Swag Bag! The Swag Bag is a light backpack stuffed with a Dempsey Off Road Adventures t-shirt, stickers from us and/or our sponsors, and more!
Our tours are led and designed by professional off road racers to provide you with a memorable experience, and to share our passion for off road!
- Payment in full is due at the time of booking. There are no refunds. Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 24 hours. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible subject to availability. All participants must sign both a liability waiver and a “Rules and Regulations” form upon arrival. If a driver does not follow the rules and regulations, their driving privileges will be revoked for the remainder of the tour. Do not bring anything that you don’t want to get dusty or dirty.
- Do not bring anything that you don’t want to get dusty or dirty.
- Leave valuables at the hotel.
- Bring sunscreen, camera, driving gloves (optional), small backpack and snack.
To talk to a live person call 1-800-VIVA-VEGAS or 800-848-2834.
Email Customer Service with any questions or comments [email protected]