4310 W Flamingo Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Hours of Operation
7 Days a Week
24 Hours a Day
Award-Winning Las Vegas Recreational Marijuana Dispensary
Exhale Nevada (previously known as The Clinic) is set on cultivating happiness. This makes it a perfect fit for the adult playground that is Las Vegas! Exhale isn’t a fly by the night outfit; this licensed dispensary has two other locations in Illinois and Colorado and is recognized as an industry leader with dozens of industry awards.
They also work to provide you with a positive, informative, caring, and helpful experience. From aficionado to novice, a member of their staff is ready and able to help you find what you’re looking for. Take a breather during your visit to Las Vegas and stop by Exhale Nevada. Their beautiful retail storefront is located across the street from the Palms Casino and Resort.
Here, you’ll find a variety of products, including everything from edibles to concentrates. Their products also include topicals, pre-rolls, CBD oil, flower, and other merchandise. Flower is provided by Greenway Medical, Matrix, Roar, Deep Roots Harvest, and others.
A little dab will do ya when it comes to Exhale Nevada concentrates. Literally. Nevada laws only allow a certain amount to be purchased for recreational consumption. However, this dispensary offers some of the nation’s finest variety of concentrate products so you won’t feel jipped.
Exhale offers nationally recognized brands of hydrocarbon extracted butter, shatter, live resin, popular CO2 cartridges, and more.
Edibles and Topicals
Exhale Nevada offers nothing but the best edibles and topicals. Their staff personally tests and reviews each individual edible and topical product to ensure it is safe and reliable to use before making it available for consumers to purchase.
Seven Facts About Nevada Recreational Marijuana Consumption
- People 21 years and older may purchase recreational marijuana in Nevada. This includes out-of-state residents.
- Consumers may purchase up to one ounce of cannabis flowers or up to 1/8 of an ounce of concentrates at a time from a licensed recreational dispensary, such as Exhale Nevada.
- Recreational marijuana may only be consumed on private property and is also not allowed in a vehicle or on government land / property. This means that it is illegal to smoke on The Strip, at a club, in a casino, in your hotel room, in a parked car, at a concert, at a national park, or in federal subsidized housing.
- It is illegal to cross state borders with cannabis. Even if it’s allowed in California, you can’t take it back with you.
- Recreational marijuana must be in a sealed container and kept away from the driver or any minor passengers in a vehicle.
- In Nevada, it is illegal to drive while under the influence of marijuana. You could end up facing criminal charges if you do so and are caught. Use responsibly.
- When you consume marijuana edibles, it can take up to two hours to feel the effects. A good rule of thumb is to wait at least six to eight hours before driving.