This tour of the Grand Canyon West Rim is an experience unlike any other. You’ll have the chance to view the desert landscape through a whole new prism (whether you prefer land, air or sea). Enjoy a 15 minute helicopter ride, as well as a 20 minute ride in a pontoon boat along the Colorado River. Lake Mead and the Joshua Tree Forest are also visible to guests throughout the day.
Times and Location
Departing Time: 7:30 AM
Duration: Approximately 12 hours
Departing: Las Vegas, NV
Location: Grand Canyon West Rim
- Photo Opportunity as you cross the newly opened Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- At the West Rim you can explore the area at your own pace and see points of interest, including Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the Colorado River.
- View attractions such as the Indian Village and Hualapai Ranch.
- Enjoy the helicopter flight or the Colorado River boat ride.
- Exclusive hotel pick-up and drop off in your luxury VIP chariot. If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Morning snack and beverage
- Travel in style in a smooth, comfortable Mercedes Benz
- Refreshments on board
- Personal VIP travel pack
- Stop at Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
- Approximately 5 hours to view and enjoy Grand Canyon West Rim – more time at the canyon
- BBQ Style Lunch
- Stop at the Las Vegas Welcome sign
Need To Know
- If you are not picked up within five minutes of your pick-up time, do not wait. Please CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
- Please note cameras are not permitted on the Skywalk.
- Service dogs may travel with the correct and current paperwork.
- Small oxygen tanks are permitted.
The West Rim VIP Bus Tour is included in your package and you’ll also get to ride in a state of the art sightseeing helicopter known as the A-Star. Just imagine landing on the canyon floor before boarding a pontoon boat for a smooth ride down the Colorado River.
From there, you’re off to the famous Skywalk experience. The glass bridge is often referred to as the eighth wonder of the world and you are suspended almost 4,000 feet above the canyon’s floor with spectacular views of Colorado River, in addition to Eagle Rock.
Stroll out onto this structure delivers an experience that is unmatched by anyone else. This upgrade is often chosen above the other experiences that are available during the West Rim tour.
Allow us to provide an amazing adventure that you won’t soon forget, complete with a free lunch and morning snack. You have five hours to explore Eagle Rock. We promise you will never feel rushed. The Mike O’Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge is part of your journey and we bring you all the way to the rim….unlike other companies that cannot compete.
You’ll get to see Colorado River and Guano Point. Various stunning views are available and you can check out Hualapai Ranch and the Indian Village.
This is one of our most popular tours and thanks to the sights and sounds we provide, you’ll find out why in no time at all!
• Cameras are not permitted when on the Skywalk,
• Free Wi-Fi is on our buses and VIP vans. This is a complimentary service provided for our customers use. As with all Wi-Fi in transit, it can be unpredictable with periods of no reception.
• Charter the entire VIP Mercedes for your private group VIP tour with the minimum of eight passengers. Call today to reserve your special group VIP tour.